The City wants to ruin Woodhaven & Cross Bay Boulevards.
You can help stop it.
Sign the petition below.
The NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) and the MTA are pushing ahead with changes that would:
These changes are unwanted, and they're being forced on us by City Hall and by city agencies that have repeatedly failed our community. Learn more by clicking here.
- remove two lanes of traffic from the Boulevard, 24/7, allowing only MTA buses to use those lanes.
- create bus stops on medians, forcing bus riders to wait in the middle of traffic.
- ban left turns off the Boulevard onto major streets like Rockaway Boulevard and Union Turnpike, diverting traffic onto residential side streets.
- eliminate some local bus stops.
- implement these changes without thoroughly studying all the alternatives.
The only way to stop it is by telling DOT and MTA that we will not tolerate their Select Bus Service plan that would ruin Woodhaven & Cross Bay Boulevards. Send that message by signing this petition: